Kelsey ElizabethVirtual Assistant
I offer small scale website development based on your needs.
As a virtual assistant I can offer online and phone support for you or your office.
Stafford Technologies, LLC
AUG 2013 – 2018
- Design and Build Websites
- Oversee and Manage Website Build Projects
- Load and Manage Ad Copy
- Customer Service Liason
- Proficient in Hosting Environments: WP Engine, Namecheap, and Host Gator
- Some experience in Hosting Environments: Host Monster and Go Daddy
- Proficient in the WordPress Platform
- Some experience with the Joomla Platform
- Proficient with WordPress Themes: Elegant Themes, Theme Grill, and more
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Domain Management
- Hosting Support and Transfers
- Customer Training
George Mason University
JAN 2016 – PRESENT
I am currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in the Electrical Engineering program.
Northern Virginia Community College
ENGINEERING | Associate of Science Degree